New clients for Artenova Terrecotte from Italy, Europe and overseas
In recent months Artenova has established commercial relations with new clients, both from Italy and from abroad. The company received new orders of wine jars from regions scattered throughout Italy, from Sardinia to Trentino Alto Adige.
From Italy we have received with great satisfaction, new orders from Tuscany, Trentino Alto Adige, Emilia Romagna, Umbria, Piedmonte and Sardinia. Next to the great names of national wine production such as Elisabetta Foradori, we have added Tenuta Dornach fromTrentino, Arrighi, Podere Panta Rei and Sequerciani from Tuscany; Corte Sant’Alda Azienda from Verona; 1701 Franciacorta from Brescia: Agricola Fresano from Emilia Romagna; Neri Enrico from Umbria; Azienda Agricola il Rocco from Piedmont and Barbara Bovolin from Sardinia.
As well as from Italy, new orders have been coming in from wine producers from Europe and overseas. Three new Austrian customers have ordered terracotta wine jars along with requests from new clients from Holland, Sweden and Germany. Overseas we have established new business contacts with the Californian wine producers AmByth Estate (Paso Robles), the New Zealand winery Anna Leese and from Australia the Australian & New Zealand Winemakers from Victoria.
Artenova’s latest clients:
- Foradori (di Elisabetta Foradori, Mezzolombardo, Trentino Alto Adige)
- Tenuta Dornach (di Patrick Uccelli, Bolzano, Trentino Alto Adige)
- Arrighi (Azienda Agricola, Leghorn, Tuscany)
- Podere Panta Rei (di N.e.& B., Pisa, Tuscany)
- Corte Sant’Alda (di Marinella Camerani, Mezzane di Sotto, Verona)
- 1701 Franciacorta (Azienda Agricola, Cazzago San Martino, Brescia)
- Azienda Agricola Sequerciani (di Gerber Rudol Ernst&C., Gavorrano, Tuscany)
- Azienda Agricola Fresano (di Carla Cavari, Marzabotto, Emilia Romagna)
- Neri Enrico (Azienda Agricola, Orvieto, Umbria)
- Azienda Agricola Il Rocco (di Lidia Carbonetti, Alessandria, Piedmont)
- Barbara Bovolin (Azienda Agricola, Sassari, Sardinia)
- Josef Totter KG (Jagerberg, Austria)
- Weinhof Scharl (Anna am Aigen, Austria)
- Wein von Ploder (St. Peter/O., Austria)
- Papma Bureau Zin In Groen (JL Ooy, Holland)
- Gutsweine Gbr (Efringen- Kirchen, Germany)
- AmByth Estate (Paso Robles, California)
- Anna Leese (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Australian & New Zealand Winemakers PTY LTD (Victoria, Australia)