HORIZONTAL EGG, WIDER OPENING. EVEN EASIER NOW TO CLEAN INSIDE
The horizontal terracotta egg was first made by Artenova in 2015 with the aim of creating a product for use in a wine cellar similar to an oak barrique, a different concept from the classic vertical egg. For two years now, since the first date of production, Artenova has worked to improve the opening of the horizontal egg to make it wider. The first jars were closed with a simple silicone cap or with a classic glass bubbler. The new model has been given an opening of 10 centimetres on which it is possible to apply a hermetic stainless steel closure, similar to the ones used on Artenova’s classic amphorae and vertical egg-shaped jars.
The new opening makes it easier to clean the egg, while ensuring a completely airtight closure.
- THE USE IN A CELLAR IS SIMILAR TO AN OAK BARRIQUE
- ELEGANT HARMONIOUS SHAPE WITHOUT CORNERS
- THE EGG SHAPED JAR ENHANCES THE NATURAL MOVEMENT OF THE LEES
- 700 LITRE EGG H 103 CM (CA.) Ø 155 CM (CA.) WEIGHT 250 KG. (CA.)
- 450 LITRE EGG H 100 CM (CA.) Ø 120 CM (CA.) WEIGHT 200 KG. (CA.)
- 220 LITRE EGG H 76 CM (CA.) Ø 103 CM (CA.) WEIGHT 130 KG. (CA.)
- INSIDE COATING OF BEESWAX
- INSIDE COATING WITH VARNISH FOR ALIMENTARY USE
- AIRTIGHT STAINLESS STEEL CAP
- Ø 15 CM
- Ø 30 CM
- Ø 42 CM